Tuesday 1 December 2009

21 week 4 days

Here it is! The long awaited for bump-pic. Please excuse the frizzy, crazy hair! I'm starting to look a bit more pregnant- although, from my view the change is much more dramatic!

I haven't done one of these surveys in awhile- so here we go:


How far along? 21 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: No idea!
Sleep: It's touch and go right now. It's getting more and more difficult to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving- and realizing that next year we'll have our little guy to celebrate with!
Movement: Tons- especially after I eat or drink some juice or (gasp!) a little soda.
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: Nope, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's gotten the teensy bit shallower, and I'm finding it really interesting. Is that weird?
Food cravings/aversions: Not really- I'm pretty much back to normal as far as what I enjoy eating.
What I miss: Being able to stay awake past 10 pm.
What I am looking forward to: Getting our Christmas tree- painting Little Boy's nursery!
Weekly Wisdom: There's seriously so much crap you can buy for a baby- try to set a budget and stick to it- not always easy!
Milestones: Our little boy now has a crib of his very own! All cute and set up in his room! And his Nana is making him a matching crib skirt and window valance- what more could a guy want?!







No comments:

Post a Comment