Sunday 10 June 2012

A case of the blah blah blogger

It's really been a case of radio silence on this blog lately. I really have just felt so blah about it, and I'm pretty sure it was just a reflection of other life pressures, and not  a lack of desire to write. I still found myself composing posts in my head, but then shrugging my shoulders when the time came to fire up the computer and get to work.

But now I feel ready again. I feel like we've turned a corner and things are just easier. I don't mean that they're easier because the kids are getting older (Elle will be one in 4 weeks!!), but because I feel that I've started to hit my stride as a mother. I've gained confidence in myself and the decisions I make for my children, and that feels good. Also, Iwan has started going to preschool 3 mornings a week, and aside from giving Elle and I some time together, I've found it provides a nice foundation upon which we can build our week. And it's so lovely to see Iwan thriving and learning in his new environment.
Finally, we're counting down the days until we head to America to see my family- it's going to be a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment