Monday 12 October 2009

14 weeks 3 days

How far along? 14 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: No earthly idea, and I sort of like it that way!
Maternity clothes? I'm still mostly squeezing into my regular clothes, but beginning to add in more and more maternity pieces
Sleep: Much better lately! I wake up fewer times in the night, I sleep more deeply. I think this probably has to do with the fact that I started working full-time again this week!
Best moment this week: My cousin Clay was visiting from America this week, it was great having family around!
Movement: I'm pretty positive I felt the baby for the first time last night!
Gender: I'm still thinking boy, but we shall see!
Labor Signs: No, thank goodness
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: You know, not too much this week.
What I am looking forward to: Moving into our new house in a few weeks, hopefully continuing to feel movement.
Weekly Wisdom: Know your limits. I just don't have the energy to do everything my pre-PG self did, sometimes it's frustrating, but I've found that pushing myself physically just doesn't work these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment