Wednesday 16 September 2009

10 weeks 2 days

Well, today I am actually 10 weeks 5 days, but I sent this out to my family last Sunday, and so have decided to re post here, since this will be the forum for all babeh-related info:

How far along? 10 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: up about a pound so far.
Sleep: I just can't get enough! I think I've finally mastered sleeping on my side, this is a big deal for a confirmed stomach sleeper such as myself!
Best moment this week: Playing with Osian, our little nephew (Gez's sister's 8-month-old son)Movement: Just my tummy rumbling because I'm constantly hungry!
Gender: No idea- I fail so far at maternal instincts
Labor Signs: that would be no bueno
Belly Button in or out? In
Food cravings/aversions: Craving lots and lots of fruit this week, which is good considering last week when I ate my weight in potato salad (seriously, why is it soooo delicious?). Aversions continue, including anything green and leafy, fish, and weirdly enough, chicken (all things I love normally). This is new for me because I have never ever been a picky eater.
What I miss: A size eight buttoning under its own engineering..
What I am looking forward to: First ultrasound on Friday!!
Weekly Wisdom: Be grateful and appreciative of your family.
Milestones: As of last week we oficially reached fetus-hood!! Baby is now the size of a prune ( continuing the weird classifications of measurement that enjoy comparing your offspring to things that grow on trees). Baby's little arms and legs are waving away!

1 comment:

  1. Heartwarming!

    I'm getting the 'boy vibe' too, but maybe that's just because we haven't seen a baby girl in the family since 1987. Either way, wonderful news, and I'm so glad you're staying happy and healthy!

    -Dayv

    ReplyDelete