Sunday 20 September 2009

Here's Baby Jones!!


Here's our sweet little relaxi-baby! We have 3 other pics, but they are all basically a variation on the same theme. Little Jones was very happy just hanging out on his/her back and kicking those little feet. If you look closely you can see one little leg in mid-kick, with the other (foreground) folded down by his/her bum! And you can see Baby's little arm up against its side as well. We did manage to get to see a little roll and a couple of little waves, but none were captured on film. All-in-all it was so amazing to see our child, and I could've watched him in there all day! What a cutie pie!! Also, Baby is measuring 4 days ahead, so it's still up in the air as to whether or not my due date will be changed, so for now I'm still going with the original date.
With that being said, here's this week's update:
How far along? 11 weeks 2 days (Baby is measuring 11 weeks 6 days)
Total weight gain/loss: still up about a pound so far.
Sleep: Meh, it's touch and go- I get really tired but seem to have trouble falling asleep lately. Plus I have to get up and pee sooo many times a night!
Best moment this week: Seeing little Bebe on the big screen of course! Also, Gez and I had a great weekend- nothing special, it was just fun and nice to have a weekend at home together.
Gender: We both got a a definite boy vibe from the ultrasound pics, but who knows.
Labor Signs: Definitely not, and it better stay that way for awhile!
Belly Button in or out? In
Food cravings/aversions: The thought of spinach still makes my skin crawl, but I seem to be less nauseated this week. I could still eat fruit all day long- particularly apples!
What I miss: American apple cider, but it has nothing to do with being pregnant, just because they don't have it over here!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing what this week will bring! Hopefully feeling movement within the next 4-6 weeks.
Weekly Wisdom: Not really baby related, but I've noticed that when I don't have extra money to spend and go into a shop I see a ton of things I want, but when I do have money to burn I find many fewer things that I want, what's up with that?
Milestones: Only 2 more weeks in the first trimester! Baby is now the size of a lime (I gave this statistic the side-eye though, going from a prune to a lime in a week seems rather dramatic... so let's take this one with a grain of salt, hmmm?)

No comments:

Post a Comment