Sunday 27 September 2009

12 weeks 2 days

How far along? 12 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: No idea :)
Sleep: Much better this week!
Best moment this week: Lovely dinner at Prezzo on Friday- also a wonderful day with Celyn on Tuesday!
Labor Signs: No, thank goodness
Belly Button in or out? In
Food cravings/aversions: Still generally craving salty-ish, tart, or sour things. I'm loving Greek Yogurt, and would really like a nice gyro with lots and lots of tzadziki sauce.
What I miss: A glass of red wine with dinner on Friday would've been really nice.
What I am looking forward to: My cousin, Clay, is coming to visit from America next Saturday- should be lots of fun! Also, I got a letter from the hospital this week saying that our big ultrasound (where we get to find out the sex of the baby) is schedules for November 19th- so mark your calendars!
Weekly Wisdom: I'm really so lucky and blessed to have parents that are so supportive in so many different ways!
Milestones: As we head into October we head into the last month in our flat- can't wait to move into our house in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment