Saturday 12 March 2011

What's in a name?

Quite a bit, it turns out.  You may have noticed that our blog title has changed.  This is a development that I'm really excited about, as "Baby Jones" was only ever meant to be a place holder.  It was fine, and sort of cute (I thought anyway), while the purpose of this space was to keep my far-flung family and friends updated on my pregnancy with Iwan.  But now we're headed onwards and upwards, and it was time for a change.  I love the new name, it's funny and sweet and kind of ironic- sort of like me sometimes (or so I flatter myself). So, welcome to The Rare Bit, there'll be more exciting things coming your way soon.  I've got some fun guest posts, reviews, and giveaways comin' atcha.   And because I don't really like it when bloggers blog about blogging, that's all I have to say about that.  That's right, I Gumped ya- don't pretend you don't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment