Saturday 5 March 2011

I'm not even going to apolgize...

::Looks down at last post::
::Looks at baby, now nearly 11 months old::
::Hangs head in shame::

I have really really good excuses though!  Want to hear 'em?  We've moved a couple of hundred miles, and are now settled in North Wales, which meant we were holed up for several months with my in-laws while we searched for a suitable place to hang our hats.  We also took a wonderful (and much needed) holiday to visit my family in America over Christmas.  Iwan and I were there for 5 whole weeks, and I braved the flight back by myself (the husband had to return 2 weeks earlier) with the baby.  But do you wanna know my biggest excuse?  Are you ready for it?  We're expecting another baby! I'm due on June 28th, and will be pleased if you will hold all questions about my sanity until a later date.  So now that I've begun wrapping my head around the concept of two under two, moving into a new home, travelling internationally with someone who lacks the capacity to wipe their own bum, and the general craziness of life with an almost-one-year-old, I'm ready to give you my undivided attention.  Everybody buckled and ready to go?  Good.  It's gonna be a crazy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment